Your cart is currently empty!
Terms and Conditions
- The event fee includes a 6-night stay in private accommodation (single occupancy or double occupancy for couples) and all meals. It also includes activities, materials and teaching sessions.
- To secure a place you must make a non-refundable deposit of 200 euros at the time of registration. All deposits will be returned in full if the event is canceled because of insufficient registration.
- The balance of 1200 euros must be received four weeks before the commencement of the event. The balance of the event cannot be refunded if you decide to cancel your attendance two weeks (14 days) before the commencement of the event.
- The event will be confirmed two months before the start date, therefore we advise you to make your travel arrangements only when the event has been confirmed. Once the event has been confirmed, the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- If, having paid the full fee, you cancel your registration more than two weeks before the start of the event, the fee minus the deposit will be refunded. There will be no refund for cancellations after that date.
- You are responsible for any transfer or bank administration fees.
- The Pari Center and Pari Networks advises you not to make any travel arrangements until you receive confirmation that the course will run.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the speakers and program if necessary.
- The Pari Center and Pari Networks reserves the right to require a participant to leave the Center during an event if his or her attendance is not in the best interests of the other participants or the Center.
- You consent to the Pari Center and Pari Networks to using any photographic, audio recording or video material from the event that may include yourself. Please contact us if you require any further information.